Monday, June 18
09:30-12:00 Posters dropoff (Location: Trottier Building – Level 1)
15:40-18:00 Poster Session & networking cocktail (Location: New Residence Hall – Ballroom – lower level)
18:00-18:30 Tear down of your poster
- Poster layout: Place author name, affiliation, Poster title and Poster/Presentation number top left
- Poster size – Maximum 90 cm wide X 120 cm tall (3ft wide X 4ft tall). You will share your board with another presenter.
- Readability – Background and font colors should be chosen to provide sufficient contrast and be easily legible from a distance of 3 ft. Font sizes less than 18 pt are not recommended.
- Set-up – Participants are asked to dropoff their poster on Monday before 12:00.
- Attendance – Presenters should be at their posters during poster session time to interact with conference delegates.
- Material for attaching the posters will be provided.
- Consider providing small (8.5×11 inch) versions of your poster as handouts to participants to enhance networking.
ONSITE PRINTING SERVICES:
Don’t want to travel with your poster in hand? You can contact McGill Printing below to have quote for onsite printing.