Speaker / Author ToolsPresentation Portal
Authors are invited to revisit this page for related guidelines, tools and resources to facilitate the abstract and paper review process. Please note Authors must register before March 15, 2018 to have their paper(s) included in the Proceedings of the conference and to be scheduled for presentation at the conference. A full refund will be provided to authors who have pre-registered but whose Paper(s) were not accepted.
Update: change of policy regarding paper
Submission of a full paper for the Proceedings is now optional for oral authors at ICAA16. We feel that a strong Proceedings elevates the conference; therefore, we strongly encourage paper submissions, but they are no longer mandatory for oral presenters. Similarly, extended abstracts are now optional for poster presenters.
If you choose NOT to submit a full paper (oral) or extended abstract (poster), your abstract will not be in the Proceedings, but it will be in the conference guide book.
- Abstract guidelines: type in your abstract (no uploads) of 200 words using the button at the top.
- Oral Presenters: Download the ICAA16_Author Guidelines_paper (Manuscript Template ). Authors may also find useful our Comprehensive Writing Guide
- Poster Presenters: Download the Author guidelines for Extended Abstract
- Upload Paper/Extended abstracts (Draft Papers Due: January 15). You must log into the online system to submit your paper
- Visa Letters Details (available February 2018)
- Presenter Guidelines
- Poster Presenter Guidelines